chicken fried rice in Urdu & English is a Very popular recipe in Pakistan and other related countries. People love to Eat Recipes in which recipe is on of the favorite Dish.Chicken fried rice is very comfort dish to eat.It is a very perfect to eat some lunch & dinner.
How to make Chicken fired Rice in Urdu & English .
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil.
3 chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb.)
Freshly ground black pepper.
2 tbsp. sesame oil, divided.
1tbs medium onion, chopped.
2 tbs carrots, peeled and diced.
3 cloves garlic, minced.
1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger.
4 c. cooked white rice (preferably leftover).
3/4 c. frozen peas.
3 large eggs, beaten.
3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce.
2 green onions, thinly sliced.
2 tablespoons light soy sauce.
2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce.
2 tablespoons oyster sauce.
2 tablespoons peanut oil.
1/4 cup fried shallots.
Method Easy chicken fried rice in Urdu & English:
First step is:
- Combine soy sauce, sweet pepper sauce and oyster sauce in a small bowl.
- set aside. Heat a wok on high heat until hot.
- Add 3 tablespoons of oil and whisk in the coat.
- Add half the chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes or until browned.
Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the oil and the rest of the chicken.
- Second Step is:
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil and onion.
- Fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden.
- Add the garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs and rice.
- Fry the eggs for 2 to 3 minutes, until well combined with the recipe.
- Return the chicken to the wok
A mixture of soy sauce, basil and green onions.
Stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until well combined.
Spoon into bowls.
Sprinkle with fried shrimp and mustard.