Beef Biryani Recipe is a top-rated recipe in Pakistan and other related countries. People love to Eat Recipes in which recipe is one of the favorite Dishes. Beef biryani is a very comfort dish to eat. It is very perfect to eat some lunch & dinner…!
Let us Try to Make The Recipe…!
Ingredients Beef Biryani Recipe:
- Beef: 1.25 kg.
- Rice: 1 kilogram.
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tablespoons.
- Salt as per taste.
- Onion 3 medium (chopped).
- Tomatoes 6 medium (chopped).
- Yogurt One cup (beaten).
- White Cumin 1 teaspoon.
- Ground Turmeric 1 teaspoon.
- Ground Red Pepper 2 tablespoons.
- Coriander Powder 1 tablespoon.
- All-Spice Powder 1 tablespoon.
- Green Chillies (chopped) 6 to 8 pcs.
- Green Coriander (chopped) 1/2 bunch.
- Mint (chopped) 1/2 bunch.
- Whole Spice 2 tablespoon.
- Yellow Food Coloring 1 pinch.
- Milk 1 cup.
- Kewra Essence a few drops.
- Cooking Oil 1 cup.
- Juice of half a lemon- 2 tbsp.
- potatoes, peeled and quartered, then fried until tender.
Method of Beef Biryani Recipe:
- In a saucepan, heat the cooking oil well. Then add all the spices, wait until it sounds loud. Then fry the onions until they are done.
- They turn golden.
- Once the onions are golden brown, add the tomatoes and cook until soft and the oil is tender. Then add the beef to this mixer.
- Mix the beef well with tomato paste and add salt, pepper, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cilantro, and all the spices powder. Bake for a few minutes.
- Then add the yogurt and mix well. Cook well and pour a glass of water.
- Once the beef has softened, and the oil starts to come out, add green coriander, mint and green chilies and cover it for 4-5.
- The minute the meat is ready for the gravy brownie.
- Heat the water in a pan to boil the rice. Add 5 cloves, 5 black peppers, a large cinnamon stick and 2 to 3 bay leaves.
- Boil water.
- Once the water is boiling, add the rice and when it is cooked on two-thirds, bring it to a filler.
- Then place a layer of meat gravy in a large pan, then a layer of rice.
- Mix yellow food coloring in a cup of milk and pour over the rice.
- Put a few drops of biryani or kimura essence over the rice.
- Cover the pan 15 to 20 and cook on low heat.
- Delicious beef biryani is ready.
- Serve warm and enjoy the wonderful dining experience