- Pakistani Chicken Pulao Recipe is a top-rated recipe in Pakistan and other related countries. People love to Eat Recipes in which recipe is one of the favorite Dishes. Chicken pulao is a very comfort dish to eat. It is very perfect for eating some lunch & dinner…!
- Let see….!
Ingredients of Pakistani Chicken Pulao Recipe :
- 8 oz.
- rice yellow colouring1 chicken¾ pint.
- chicken stock 1 teaspoon.
- chili powder½ teaspoon.
- ground cinnamon1 teaspoon black pepper.
- crushed½ teaspoon ground cumin seeds½ teaspoon ground.
- cloves1 carton yogurt salt.
- to taste oil for frying½ teaspoon.
- saffron, soaked in a little lemon juice2 oz.
- . raisins2 oz. almonds8 oz. onions, sliced4 oz.
- potatoes1 teaspoon garam masala seasoning for the garnish4 oz. cooked peas.
- Red Chilli Powder to taste.
yogurt 1 cup.
- water 1-3/4 cup.
- coriander Leaves 10.
- sprigs, chopped.
Salt as a taste.
Lemon Juice is your like.
Method of Pakistani Chicken Pulao Recipe :
First Step is:
- Wash the rice and soak for 30 minutes and then parboil. Add the yellow color in half the rice and set aside.
- Boil the chicken gently in the stock until tender. Remove the chicken from the pan, save the liquid, add the chicken.
- Now combine the next five ingredients with yogurt and salt. Coat the chicken pieces with the chicken. Pour some oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken gently.
- Add half the saffron, remove the mixture from the pan and set aside. Fry raisins and almonds. Roast onions and potato.
Second Step is:
- Rice festivals of color, half onions, potatoes, and white rice, sprinkle each with a little warm spice and put it in the oven-proof dish. Cover the chicken stock with the chicken, cover with 1 pint of seasoning (US 1 ¼ cup) and cover with a lid or foil. Cook the rice and cook in a moderate oven (350 coke F. gas mark 4) until all the mic absorbers are in place. Dish out the beef biryani.