White Chicken Korma Recipe is a top-rated recipe in Pakistan and other related countries. People love to Eat Recipes in which recipe is one of the favorite Dishes. Chicken White Chicken Korma Recipes very comfort dish to eat. It is very perfect for eating some lunch & dinner…!
Our goal is to teach you how to cook delicious food at home. Follow our wonderful two-minute quick recipe videos and start cooking tasty dishes using your smartphone……!
- Chicken 600g.
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 2/5 tbsp.
- Salt as per taste.
- Vinegar 1cup.
- Onion 6 pieces.
- Yogurt 1/2 cup.
- Milk 2 cup.
- Green Chili 5-6pieces.
- Cooking Oil 2/5 tbsp
- Cumin 2 tsp.
- Whole Hot Spices 6g.
- White Pepper Powder 3 tbsp.
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp.
- Water 1 cup.
- Cream 1/2 cup.
- Whole red chilies 6pieces.
- Almonds 25 pieces.
- Desiccated coconut 4 tbs.
- Cloves 2 ts (long).
- Cinnamon stick (dalchini) 3inch piece.
- Green cardamom 6 pieces (Sabz Elaichi)
Chicken Korma Recipe Method:
- In a pan, fry the dried almonds and discard the coconut and fry it until it has a golden color.
- Once roasted, allow it to cool and grind the paste (add some milk to make the paste) and set aside.
- Now add yogurt and black pepper to it and stir until oil is dissolved.
- Purple – Come on a glass of water and a cupboard.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes then open.
- Garnish with chili, ginger, and coriander.
- Alternate version.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion.
- Add 1 teaspoon garlic paste and mutton and fry enough.
- Add yogurt, salt, and pepper and cook over medium heat.
- Then add the onion green chili paste in the ginger garlic paste and cook it well until the moisture is dry and the oil does not have a sharp peach.
- Add the chicken to it and change its color to a high flame, then add salt, powdered powder to it, then add almond and coconut paste to it, mix in the yogurt milk and wait for the cover to cool.
- Cook the chicken until it is fully cooked. Salt gets thicker and oil can be seen.
- It’s also your choice how thick or thin you like it.
Once the chicken is cooked and it is thick, serve it with naan. some retia and salad.
Read More Delicious Recipes: