Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet vegan apple-oatmeal scones. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet vegan apple-oatmeal scones using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones :
- Make ready of whole wheat flour.
- Take of oatmeal.
- Make ready of organic brown sugar.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Get of salt.
- Get of cinnamon.
- Take of margarine.
- Make ready of red apple.
Instructions to make Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones :
- Preheat oven at 375° F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside..
- Mix all the dry ingredients..
- Mix with your fingers the margarine with the dry ingredients till it gets like little peas..
- Mash the apple and add it in parts to the mixture so it doesn't get to moist..
- Divide dough into 16 balls, put into the sheet and press down on them with your fingers..
- Bake for 25 To 30 min or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Let it rest in the oven if it's necessary..
- Optional: you can spread some powdered sugar on them..
- Enjoy :-).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet vegan apple-oatmeal scones recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.