Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, asian pepper salt chicken wings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Pepper Salt Chicken Wings is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Asian Pepper Salt Chicken Wings is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have asian pepper salt chicken wings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Pepper Salt Chicken Wings :
- Take 2 lbs of chicken wings.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Make ready 4 cups of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 4 stalks of green onion, sliced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
Steps to make Asian Pepper Salt Chicken Wings :
- Mix cornstarch, wine, and water to create a slurry. Heat oil in a saucepan to 350F..
- Dredge chicken wings in slurry and immediately slide into hot oil. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, then remove wings to a paper towel to cool..
- In a separate pan, heat sesame oil, then toast garlic, green onion, and red pepper until fragrant..
- Put cooled wings in a large bowl with garlic and green onion mixture, then sprinkle in salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food asian pepper salt chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.