Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lardy cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lardy Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Lardy Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have lardy cake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lardy Cake :
- Get 25 g of lard.
- Make ready 500 g of Strong white flour.
- Make ready 7 g of fast action yeast.
- Make ready 15 g of suger.
- Make ready 5 g of salt.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Get 100 ml of Milk.
- Make ready of Filling:.
- Get 120 g of lard.
- Make ready 75 g of sultanas.
- Get 75 g of raisins.
- Get 90 g of sugar.
Steps to make Lardy Cake :
- Grease a loaf tin.
- Warm milk and water in microwave for 1minute.
- Added 25g lard and 15g suger and stir to disolve.
- Add yeast to liquid and leave for 10minutes to check yeast blooms.
- Place flour, salt and liquid into a stand mixer using the dough hook attachment on min speed once all added kneed for up to 10 minutes (you can do this by hand if so slowly add liquid as you bring together).
- Transfer to a lightly oil bowl and set aside to raise until it has doubled in side approximately 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface place the dough and roll flat.
- Dot a third of the remaining lard and a third of the butter over the surface of the dough. Scatter over a third of the fruit and a third of the sugar. Fold the top third of the dough down and the bottom third up so that the dough is folded in three and roughly square. Turn the dough a quarter turn. Roll out and repeat the out process twice more, to use up all the lard and fruit..
- Place in the geased tin and cover allowing it to raise again for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C/190°C fan..
- Bake for 30–40 minutes until crisp and golden on top and cooked through. If the loaf seems to be browning too much, lay some baking parchment over the top until fully cooked. Cool in the tin. I find adding a little water to the bottom of the oven at the start to generate steam helps..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lardy cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.