Learn how to make the best with basic pantry staples. But this post on a basic chicken curry was something I thought will be helpful for the newbies. I have kept the recipe very very simple & have not used any fancy ingredients like canned tomato puree, stock or any.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bachelor’s chicken curry / easy simple chicken curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bachelor’s chicken curry / easy simple chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry :
- Take 400 grams of chicken.
- Make ready 100 ml of water.
- Take 50 ml of curd (1 cup).
- Take 1 of large onion (fine paste).
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1 of potato boiled/ peeled (optional).
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 3 tsp of any mix masala / regular garam masala / or mix of cumin+coriander+turmeric.
This quick and easy chicken curry is creamy, full of flavour and takes less than half an hour! Make sure all the chicken is coated and is beginning to brown on the sides. Our easy chicken curry recipes are quick to make for a midweek meal or easy entertaining idea. We have plenty of ideas, from Indian chicken curry Make this your go-to special chicken curry.
Steps to make Bachelor’s Chicken Curry / easy simple chicken curry :
- Wash chicken, don’t marinate, take raw peeled potatoes in two pieces or boiled in case using pressure cooker. Onions chopped and then grind to make fine paste..
- In a bowl add curd, 1 tsp of any curry powder and red chilli. Don’t add salt. (Keep aside) Add 5-6 garlic, 1 inch ginger and 1 green chilli make a fine paste (keep aside).
- Add 4 tsp of any cooking oil, heat it and then fry onion paste, fry for 1 minute.
- Add ginger-garlic-chilli salt and two tsp of masala fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and stir, try to coat masala paste on pieces, fry for 1 minute.
- Now add curd whxjh is mixed with spices, fry for 2 minutes now till till oil is separate.
- Add rest masala too, and chilli powder.
- Add boiled potatoes now and stir for 2 minutes. Add water. If you are using pressure cooked this is the time you need put lid and set pressure weight. This is the time to cover the lid on Kadhai and let it simmer for 10 minutes..
- In cooker this curry can save 5-7 more minutes, in Kadhai you need 7-8 minutes more..
- If you need to garnish then use chopped coriander or just have it like that..
Straight from the kitchen of London's Kolamba restaurant, this Sri Lankan recipe uses oodles of fresh spices. A long time ago I never made chicken curry at home because for some weird reason, I assumed they only make chicken curry in Indian restaurants… This recipe is super easy and does not require a a bunch of steps. All you have to do is processor all the spices, tomato sauce, yogurt and water in the. This easy chicken curry recipe from Delish.com comes together faster than it takes the takeout guy to get to you. Curry powder is simply a combination of various of ground spices, which are present in this recipe!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bachelor’s chicken curry / easy simple chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.