Beef is a source of protein and nutrients. Most beef skeletal muscle meat can be used as is by merely cutting into certain parts, such as roasts, short ribs or steak (filet mignon, sirloin steak, rump steak, rib steak, rib eye steak, hanger steak, etc.), while. Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beef & bok choy ramen soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook beef & bok choy ramen soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup :
- Take 2 of servings Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles.
- Get 150-200 g of thinly sliced Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Bok Choy *cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- Get 600 ml of Stock of your choice *OR 600ml Water & 2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil *for flavour.
- Make ready of Salt & White Pepper.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Potato Starch Flour *mixed with 2 tablespoons Water.
- Take 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds. High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright red in color and well-marbled. The fat is smooth, creamy white, and well distributed. Beef definition is – the flesh of an adult domestic bovine (such as a steer or cow) used as food.
Steps to make Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup :
- Heat Stock (OR Water & Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder) in a saucepan. Add Soy Sauce, Sake (Rice Wine) and Sesame Oil, and bring to the boil..
- Add thinly sliced Beef to the soup and simmer for 5 minutes. Add Bok Choy. When Bok Choy is cooked, season with Salt & White Pepper as required. Mix Potato Starch Flour mixture and gradually add it to the simmering soup. Cook until the soup thickens..
- Meanwhile, cook Ramen Noodles (OR Chinese Egg Noodles) as instructed, drain well and place in the serving bowls. Cover with the thickened soup, sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion, and enjoy immediately..
No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Explore our recipes, beef cuts, cooking tips, beef's nutrition profile and discover how beef is raised from farm to fork. Roast beef is a nostalgic standby that conjures home. Pick from our chefs' most popular roast beef recipes and make a weeknight supper special. A bottle of sesame-ginger dressing makes this amazing dish doable on a weeknight.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beef & bok choy ramen soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.