Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, green pepper, carrot, and shirataki noodle kimpira. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Pepper, Carrot, and Shirataki Noodle Kimpira is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Green Pepper, Carrot, and Shirataki Noodle Kimpira is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook green pepper, carrot, and shirataki noodle kimpira using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Pepper, Carrot, and Shirataki Noodle Kimpira :
- Take of Green pepper.
- Make ready of Carrot.
- Take of pack Shirataki (konnyaku noodles).
- Make ready of Mirin.
- Make ready of to 1 and 1/2 tablespon Soy sauce.
- Make ready of Sesame oil.
- Take of Roasted sesame seeds (white).
Steps to make Green Pepper, Carrot, and Shirataki Noodle Kimpira :
- Boil the shirataki noodles and cut into easy to eat lengths..
- Cut the pepper and carrots into slightly large matchsticks..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan or a large-bottomed pot, add the shirataki, and sautè thoroughly..
- Add the carrots first, then the peppers, and continue sautèing. When well-coated in oil, add the mirin, then soy sauce..
- Increase the heat slightly to high heat and stir-fry until the liquid evaporates..
- Transfer to serving dishes and sprinkle with sesame seeds..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food green pepper, carrot, and shirataki noodle kimpira recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.