Add the oil, applesauce, and brown sugar. Enjoy the muffins plain by not adding blueberries or add dark chocolate chips instead of blueberries. A couple of people have asked about the Oatmeal Puff recipe so I thought I'd share.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, applesauce puffs with blueberries. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Applesauce Puffs with Blueberries is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Applesauce Puffs with Blueberries is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook applesauce puffs with blueberries using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Applesauce Puffs with Blueberries :
- Take 2 C of Bisquick.
- Make ready 1/4 C of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 t of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Applesauce – natural.
- Get 1/4 C of Milk.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Take 2 T of Oil.
- Prepare 1 C of Fruit-optional.
- Make ready of topping.
- Get 1 1/2 t of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 C of Sugar.
- Get 1/4 C of melted Butter.
It's actually not mine, it's from one of the threads here! In fact, I think Anne posted it originally (for which I will love you forever, Anne!) BLUEBERRY APPLE CRUMBLE MUFFINS RECIPE We're making a deliciously healthy version of the classic blueberry muffin, featuring whole wheat pastry and. Whisk together the buttermilk, applesauce, egg, oil, and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
Steps to make Applesauce Puffs with Blueberries :
- Mix Bisquick, Sugar, and Cinnamon and set aside.
- Mix together applesauce, milk, eggs, and oil.
- Combine the two mixtures. Stir well..
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full..
- If adding fruit: frozen fruit (has to be slightly thawed) can be added now. Sprinkle on top once in the tins. Fresh fruit will work best if you cook the muffins approximately 5 minutes then press the fruit into the top of each muffin..
- Prep your topping mixing the Cinnamon and sugar melt your butter..
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Immediately remove from pan, dip in butter, roll in Cinnamon sugar topping, then allow to cool..
Remove the muffins and serve warm or at room temperature. Applesauce-Blueberry Muffins Applesauce-Blueberry Muffins Applesauce-Blueberry Muffins. Duren_Thompson says Blueberry Oatmeal Muffin Tips: To store muffins, allow them to cool completely and place in an air-tight container or Ziploc bag at room These are so good! The wholesome muffins are great for packing into a lunch box, and they can be vegan, gluten free, egg free chopped walnuts, flax seeds, or shredded coconut, or by pressing a few blueberries into the top of each muffin right before baking. Applesauce puffs are muffins that are rolled in cinnamon sugar and taste like a donut.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food applesauce puffs with blueberries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.