A skillet chicken recipe easy enough for weeknights, fancy enough for dinner guests. I guess I really like my tomatoes this week. Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel; season all over with salt and pepper.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, skillet chicken and olives. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Skillet chicken and olives is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Skillet chicken and olives is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook skillet chicken and olives using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet chicken and olives :
- Get 4 of chicken breasts.
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Get 1 can of pitted green olives (halved).
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter or cooking oil.
- Get 1 of chicken bouillon cube (dissolved in ¼ cup warm water) or wine.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Add the chicken broth, brown sugar, olives, prunes and chicken, skin-side up; bring. Chicken breasts cooked in a skillet with green olives, lemon and fresh herbs. Add garlic, wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme and olives. Sprinkle olives and capers over the chicken and add the low-sodium chicken stock or canned chicken broth.
Steps to make Skillet chicken and olives :
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat butter or oil until sizzling.
- Mix together rosemary, salt, and pepper then sprinkle all around the chicken breasts.
- Sear each side of the breasts until a brown crust forms.
- Add olives and bouillon solution to the skillet, reduce heat to medium and let contents simmer while covered for about 5minutes.
- Enjoy this heavenly goody briny chicken with buttery mashed potatoes or any potato dish.
How to Make Skillet Chicken Thighs with Apricots and Olives. This recipe is quite simple and relatively quick to whip up. . . Tips for Making Skillet Chicken Thighs with Apricots and Olives. Make sure pan is very hot before you add the chicken to sear it. This Skillet Chicken Puttanesca comes together so quickly, you'll hardly believe how good it tastes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food skillet chicken and olives recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.