Onions & Garlic: Are added to give. A true crowd pleaser, our easy stuffed pasta shells are filled with ground chicken, creamy ricotta cheese, Italian spices and vibrant fresh basil. Mix seasoned, ground chicken with cheese, basil and spinach in a bowl.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese :
- Take 16 oz of shells pasta.
- Get 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Get 1/2 bag of Fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare of Sliced mushrooms or canned sliced mushrooms.
- Take 1-2 of big jar of favorite spaghetti sauce (i used one but i recommend two if you like it saucy).
- Make ready 4-6 oz of ricotta cheese (one small container) I used what i had on hand at a guess of 4oz.
- Get of Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese or any cheese that you have on hand.
- Make ready of Spices all to taste.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of brown sugar optional.
- Take of Sides.
- Get of Garlic bread or cheesy bread.
- Get of Side salad.
Stuff each pasta shell with the spinach and ricotta mixture. In a large baking dish, arrange the shells in a single layer, with the open side facing upwards. Add to each stuffed shell one baby mozzarella ball. Pasta shells are a fun option on pasta night, and a clever way to sneak in those good-for-you Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone Stuff the shells with a cheese-spinach mixture, cover with spaghetti sauce and cheese, and bake until Spinach-and-Ricotta Stuffed Shells. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Instructions to make Easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese :
- Start my cooking pasta by the box directions, and browning hamburger meat drain any grease enjoying the water from the pasta one done and cook the noodles with cold water set aside both..
- Meanwhile when pasta and the hamburger or browning, in a medium size frying pan or instant pot/ninja foodie on sauté mode. Add in some olive oil so it doesn’t stick, fresh spinach and mushrooms, sauté until translucent remove from heat set aside..
- In a big bowl add in sautéed vegetables, jar of spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese mix well until The ricotta cheese is blended well, Add injuring pasta and hamburger meat mix again then add all spices mix again.
- Spray 13“ x 9 with cooking spray add in pasta, top with shredded cheese bake on 350° until cheese has melted about 20-30 mins.
- Sides garlic bread and a side salad..
Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with spinach and ricotta. A perfect dinner for any night of the week. Easy ricotta and spinach stuffed shells, cooked in your favorite tomato sauce and topped off with a layer of mozzarella cheese. These easy Stuffed Shells are perfect to throw together on a weeknight and impressive enough to serve guests. They're saucy, oh-so-cheesy, and loaded with a ricotta, spinach, and parmesan filling.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy stuffed shells (pasta bake) spinach mushrooms and ricotta cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.