This easy Philly Cheesesteak Pasta combines ground beef, onions, peppers, mushrooms, provolone and penne pasta into a delectable creamy family favorite. I love Philly, and I love Philly Cheesesteaks. It's only right I made my little twist to such a classic and fave of mine.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, philly cheesesteak pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Philly cheesesteak pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Philly cheesesteak pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have philly cheesesteak pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Philly cheesesteak pasta :
- Make ready 2 lbs of Ground Beef browned and cooled.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion Diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1 Packet of French Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- Take 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 cups of Large Elbow Noodles uncooked.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sliced Provolone Cheese Torn into smaller pieces.
- Make ready 8 oz of Mozzarella Cheese Shredded.
Check it out because it is really. You add the uncooked pasta to the pot and cook it all together. This super creamy and cheese Philly Cheesesteak Pasta is full of flavor! Last year, I shared this chicken cheesesteak baked ziti from my friend's cookbook and it has remained one of my family's favorite comfort meals!
Instructions to make Philly cheesesteak pasta :
- Add the ground beef, onion, green pepper, the french onion packet, and minced garlic to a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until the beef is browned. Then drain any fat and return the skillet to the stove top..
- Next mix in the Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and the beef broth. Then slowly stir in the milk. Bring the mixture to a boil then add in the pasta. Reduce the heat to low and cover. Cook until the noodles are tender stirring occasionally approximately 7-10 minutes..
- Then stir in the cheeses and heat until they are completed melted. Enjoy!.
Gooey, meaty and melty, a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich is delicious in its simplicity. All About the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich. While this authentic sandwich has proved itself to be a street food. Philly cheesesteaks mean thinly sliced beef and sautéed onions and bell peppers tucked into a hoagie roll and smothered with melted cheese. ONE POT Philly Cheesteak Pasta recipe is ready in minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food philly cheesesteak pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.