Cook the garlic, sausage, and chicken until garlic starts to brown and the chicken is no longer pink. Sprinkle over the Cajun seasoning and stir to evenly coat the sausage and chicken. Add the cream, and bring to a boil.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spicy chicken alfredo pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Chicken Alfredo Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Spicy Chicken Alfredo Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy chicken alfredo pasta using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Alfredo Pasta :
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boneless chicken.
- Make ready As required of Oil (Preferably olive oil).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1/8 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1/8 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of okra/lady's finger sliced/cut thinly.
- Make ready 1 cup of white sauce.
- Take 2 cup of pasta (I used penne).
- Take as needed of Salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of cheese slice.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of oregano.
- Get For of Substitutes-.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cajun seasoning for chilli powder, flakes and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chicken sausage for boneless chicken.
- Make ready 1/8 cup of parsley or Italian seasoning for oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream for white sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan for all the cheese used.
- Make ready 1/8 cup of Italian seasoning.
- Take For of White sauce-.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
Add the pasta, stirring until evenly mixed. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Heat the olive oil in the pot over medium-high heat, and add the chicken. Season the chicken with season salt and pepper.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Alfredo Pasta :
- For White sauce – Melt butter on a pan and add flour and mix it without any lumps. Then add milk. Keep stirring. This should be of a bit more liquid consistency than usual white sauces since it has to bind to the chicken later, making it tasty..
- Cook the pasta with salt and water. Drain it..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic, corn, chicken and okra. Stir it. Then add the chilli powder, pepper and chilli flakes and salt as needed. Saute it till chicken and the veggies are cooked. You could also marinate the chicken earlier if you want it to be more flavoursome..
- Add the white sauce and stir it. Then add the cooked pasta and stir till it becomes coated with white sauce..
- Add cheese and stir. Then add oregano and stir. Spicy Alfredo Pasta is ready. Enjoy!.
Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the pot and set aside. Dredge the chicken breasts in the Blackening Spice Rub. Transfer the chicken to a baking sheet and place. Fettuccine tossed in a creamy Cajun alfredo sauce with seasoned chicken and shrimp & sautéed red bell peppers topped with parmesan cheese and green onions. Twisted Chicken & Cheese Pasta Don't get it twisted, it's extra cheesy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy chicken alfredo pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.