This chicken preparation goes very well with hot steamed rice. Crunchy vegetables and tender chicken breasts tossed in a tangy vinaigrette make a refreshing main-dish salad. If you poach the chicken yourself, reserve Combine cabbage, carrots, radishes, scallions and chicken in a large shallow bowl.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad :
- Get 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 packages of romaine Italian lettuce.
- Make ready 1 of granny smith apple.
- Take 1 of cucumber.
- Get 1 of blood orange.
- Take 1 bunch of green onion.
- Get dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of lemon pepper.
- Take of Kosher salt.
- Make ready of Johnny`s seasoning salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 2 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
Stir dressing to recombine and drizzle over the salad; toss to coat. Toon Previous Next INGREDIENT Tangy Vietnamese Chicken & Prawn Salad European Print This. Add the chicken breasts and place over high heat. This sauce is amazingly sweet, spicy and tangy.
Instructions to make Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad :
- Wash and pat dry chicken. Cut into small strips. Add flour to large zip lock bag. Season flour with seasoning salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, lemon pepper. Place chicken in bag of flour shake up. Heat cast iron skillet with 2 cups cooking oil. High heat until ready to fry. Reduce heat to medium high heat. Fry chicken to desired tenderness. Prepare salad with spinach, lettuce, green onions, cherry tomatoes, green apple, blood orange, cucumber, salt, pepper. Place fried chicken to drain on paper towels. Place chicken tenders onto mixed salad. Top with items of your choice. Enjoy..
Made with soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, sriracha, hoisin sauce and sesame oil. You can make these chicken tenders as spicy or sweet as you'd like. If you like a little more heat (like me) add some more crushed red pepper flakes and sriracha. The key to this recipe is the balance of sweet and spicy flavor. In one single bite you get a rush of spice, a barrage of sweetness, and a finishing hint.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.