Add saffron, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon stick, ginger and rice. Stir continuously until the rice is coated with the spices. This makes the biriyani taste better and the aroma of the spices used is just awesome.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice :
- Make ready of marination!!.
- Take 1/2 kg of boneless(better than with bone chicken ) but with-bone chicken is also fine.
- Take 3/4 cup of curd.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of red chilli paste.
- Get 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Get 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of potato sliced (optional).
- Take 3 cup of rice (basmati)/ long rice.
- Take 2 cup of warm milk.
- Get 4 tbsp of oil.
- Get of spices.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 5 of dried rose petals (optional).
- Make ready 10 of mint.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of clove(optional).
- Get 1 of green cardamom.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1 of saffron.
How to make spicy chicken biryani in a new and yummy way. Today, I have shared my own recipe the way i usually prepare my biryani. Hope you will like the rec. Malabar Chicken biryani is a special and very tasty chicken biryani recipe.
Steps to make Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice :
- Firstly, marinate the chicken pieces for 3-4 hours minimum or till 24 hours if possible. In this add only half of the quantity of the pastes which is mentioned and save half for later. Also take rice ( basmati/ long rice) if possible and soak them in milk for an hour approx..
- Now take a small frying pan and add oil into it den add onions and fry till Crispy brown then add tomatoes. After removing excess water from the mixture, off the gas..
- Now in a pressure cooker, add about 4-5 spoons of oil ( little more than usual). then add all the dry spices mentioned below..
- After this add half saved pastes of ginger, garlic and red chilli..
- Now after this add chicken marination along with the extra liquid to cooker and saute it very well for about 10 mins. Also add dried fenugreek to it..
- At the end add soaked rice along with left over milk in it. Also add some mint leaves abd soaked saffron to it for a nice fragrance..
- After 10-15 mins it will b ready… Serve hot !!!!!.
This biryani has cooked spicy chicken masala layered between rice with fried onions and whole pot is placed on dum. I have made so many versions of biryani over the past years. But this one is the best. Chicken Biryani is a delicious savory rice dish that is loaded with spicy marinated chicken, caramelized onions, and flavorful saffron rice. For my Biryani, I simplify the order of operations, while retaining the traditional layered approach to assembling it.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.