Or your belly if you decide to make this Cajun twist on the classic chicken salad. It's easy enough, you can basically prep the ingredients as the chicken is poaching. This is an exceedingly yummy, decadent pasta dish with chicken, vegetables, and lots and lots of scrumptious carbs.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cajun chicken pasta salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cajun chicken pasta salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cajun chicken pasta salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun chicken pasta salad :
- Take of Orecchiette pasta.
- Make ready of Cavatapi pasta.
- Take 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- Get of Italian dressing.
- Take of French dressing.
- Get of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- Make ready of Black olives.
- Make ready of Green onion.
- Take of Yellow onion.
- Get 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Take of The best olive oil you can find.
It's a cinch to throw together, and if you don't have prepared Cajun spice in your cabinet, you can just throw a few spices. This creamy Cajun chicken pasta makes an amazing and easy weeknight dinner… Or, the best ever addition to any potluck, picnic, or tailgating party. You can easily chop the vegetables and prepare the creamy cajun mayo ahead of time to save time in the kitchen. But, of course, my favorite reason?
Steps to make Cajun chicken pasta salad :
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
First, this recipe has THE best Alfredo sauce recipe that you'll ever find. This Cajun Chicken Pasta has SUPER Creamy Alfredo Sauce, perfectly seasoned chicken, and your favorite pasta. Cajun chicken pasta with juicy chicken, mushroom in a cajun alfredo sauce. Cajun Chicken Pasta – Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce. After all, have you seen their blooming onion?
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun chicken pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.