Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crock pot roast beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crock pot roast beef stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew :
- Take 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- Get 6 of Carrots chopped.
- Make ready 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Take 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- Make ready 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Get 6 cup of Water.
- Take 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Get 2 cup of Rice.
- Take of Seasoning.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- Make ready 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew :
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crock pot roast beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.