You can use a plain or spicy tomato sauce on this, but I love the taste and texture of fresh. Great tasting French bread pizza perfect for that quick evening meal or a party. You have seen French bread pizza but never really thought about doing it yourself.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, quick bread pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick Bread Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Quick Bread Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick bread pizza using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Bread Pizza :
- Make ready 1/2 loaf of bread.
- Make ready 2 of medium sized onions.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of Bell pepper.
- Get 1 can of button mushrooms (chop them into pieces).
- Get 1 can of ready-to-eat pineapple pieces.
- Take 1 of and half cup of frozen mixed vegtables.
- Get of Minced beef.
- Take 1 can of tomato paste.
- Take 2 cups of cooked bacon.
- Get 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 3 tsp of dried herbs.
- Take 1 tsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of tasty chicken granules.
- Make ready 3 cups of water.
- Get of Shredded cheddar cheese toppings.
- Get of Mozzarella cheese toppings.
So let's see how simple it really is. Bread Pizza is quick and easy to make. For this, toasted bread is used as a pizza base, which is topped with a layer of tomato sauce, vegetables, cheese and then grilled. Quick and Easy Bread Pizza on tawa (griddle) or in the oven.
Instructions to make Quick Bread Pizza :
- Place garlic, chopped bell pepper, dried mixed herbs and beef together with a dash of water, salt, pepper, Worcester sauce, soya sauce and oyster sauce just to flavor it a little before adding other ingredients. Quick cook for 15 mins..
- Add chopped onions and button mushroom into mix. Stir and continue cooking for another 8 mins.
- Add balance Oyster sauce, soya sauce, chicken granules, salt, mixed vegetables, pineapples, tomato paste, water. Cook for another 5 mins or till sauce thickens.
- Preheat oven to about 110 degrees. Lay out bread on top of aluminum foil.
- Pile cooked beef mix on top of each piece of bread, top with bacon bits, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Pop into oven for around 12 to 15 mins.
- Done! Eat away! This, BTW, is delicious. Top them up as much as you want. Lol.
This pizza-flavored quick bread recipe combines pepperoni, mozzarella, and This is the recipe you need if you have a craving for pizza but don't want to mess around making pizza dough and sauce. It starts with ground beef, which, upon closer reflection, I cannot think of any other time in the history of Pinch of Yum that I've posted a recipe that uses ground beef. Quick Bread Pizza Recipe is a super quick way to get a pizza made at home for the kids and family. Makes a perfect cooking in a hurry food for the busy weeknights or even a after school snacks for the. Bread Pizza is a quick, instant and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quick bread pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.