Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ultimate chocolate brownies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ultimate chocolate brownies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Ultimate chocolate brownies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ultimate chocolate brownies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ultimate chocolate brownies :
- Make ready of g/8oz butter.
- Prepare of g/1lb caster sugar.
- Prepare of g/5oz dark chocolate, broken into pieces.
- Take of free-range medium eggs.
- Make ready of g/4oz plain flour.
- Take of g/2oz cocoa powder.
Steps to make Ultimate chocolate brownies :
- Heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Line a 20x30cm/8x12in baking tin with baking paper..
- Gently melt the butter and the sugar together in a large pan. Once melted, take off the heat and add the chocolate. Stir until melted..
- Beat in the eggs, then stir in the rest of the ingredients..
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 30–40 minutes, or until the top of the brownie is firm but the inside still feels soft. I threw some chopped pecans on top for extra nutty flavour..
- Take out of the oven and cool in the tin. Cut into 5cm/2in squares when cool..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ultimate chocolate brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.