Easy Homemade Chilli Ketchup – Tastes amazing! Home » Recipes » Chicken » Peri Peri Chicken (Homemade Nando's Recipe). This easy Peri Peri Chicken has all the flavour you know and love from Nando's but much cheaper.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy homemade nando’s fried chicken thighs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy homemade Nando’s fried chicken thighs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy homemade Nando’s fried chicken thighs is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy homemade nando’s fried chicken thighs using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy homemade Nando’s fried chicken thighs :
- Make ready 2 of chicken thighs.
- Make ready of Marinade.
- Get 4 tsp of peri-peri medium hot sauce.
- Get 3 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 3 tsp of garlic sauce.
- Make ready 5 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 of chopped red onion.
- Take 1 of chopped redchilli.
- Take 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Take 4 bunches of coriander leaf.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 2 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 2 tsp of lemon juice.
We used chicken thighs (skin on and bone in) in this recipe, as they are nice and juicy. This easy version of Nando's Peri Peri Chicken can be on your table in well under an hour. Serve with my coconut lime rice and corn on the cob for a feast that I've been wanting to do my own version of Nando's Peri Peri Chicken for a while now, but I've only just got round to it…and boy am I glad I did! These floured skinless chicken thighs fried in corn oil are an easy and tasty variation on Southern fried chicken with fewer calories.
Instructions to make Easy homemade Nando’s fried chicken thighs :
- Prepare the main ingredients of the marinade..
- Chopped the garlic, red onions and chillis. Then mix them in mortar and crush the spices..
- Dry the coriander leafs with kitchen tissues before adding into the spices mix..
- Mix the crushed spices with garlic sauce, lemon juice, peri-peri medium hot sauce and mayonnaise..
- Add some salt, paprika, black pepper and oregano into the marinade mix..
- Dry the chicken thighs with kitchen tissue. Slightly cut the surface to make the meat taste stronger. Baste the chicken thighs at marinade mix in the bowl. Then put it in the fridge for a night to make sure the taste is strong enough..
- Pan-fry the marinate chicken thigh with medium heat. 15mins for each side..
- Enjoy the homemade Nando’s with adding peri-peri sauce and lemons juice as much as you like! XO.
Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels. Add to the flour mixture in the plastic bag; shake until thoroughly coated. Sauteing chicken thighs on a frying pan is so easy and turns them beautiful golden brown in color! Check for doneness by cutting one chicken thigh and making sure it's no longer pink in center. If you want your chicken thighs to have beautiful brown outer crust, make sure you don't disturb them.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy homemade nando’s fried chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.