You can serve chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup like plain pancakes. You can also add some fresh berries or even ice cream. For something a little more rich, try whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, american pancakes with chocolate chips. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
American Pancakes With Chocolate Chips is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. American Pancakes With Chocolate Chips is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook american pancakes with chocolate chips using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make American Pancakes With Chocolate Chips :
- Get of all purpose flour+ 3 tsp baking powder.
- Get of No baking powder needed if you use self raising.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of sugar(You can add more if you please).
- Get of milk, buttermilk, or water.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Take of I tsp veg oil or 2 tsp melted butter.
- Take of Cinnamon-Optional.
- Get of Chocolate chips.
For the ultimate chocolate-y goodness, top them off with chocolate syrup. These sweet, fluffy, American-style pancakes are packed full of chocolate chips. Serve with a scoop of whipped cream or ice cream for a winning family treat. Use a whisk to combine everything and create a smooth batter.
Steps to make American Pancakes With Chocolate Chips :
- Sift your dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and create a well..
- Beat your eggs, add in the milk, chocolate chips, and butter or oil. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients gradually. Mix till well incorporated.
- Let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Get your pan. No need to use oil if you have a non-stick pan. For the other pans, put in a little oil..
- Pour in about a 1/4 cup of the mixture to the pan. You can use a serving pan to measure the batter..
- Do not spread your mixture once in the pan. Let it cook on one side before flipping. You will it bubbling on the uncooked side..
- Turn to the other side and cook for about 3-5 mins.
- Serve with a drizzle maple syrup or honey.
In a medium size bowl whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder and the salt. Cook the pancakes until bubbles appear on the surface and start to pop. Over the years I have shared a number of pancakes recipes with you all (and I have several more on their way!) starting with the Ultra fluffy and filled with chocolate chips, these pancakes are so much better than a box mix! Make these fluffy pancakes even more fabulous with the addition of chocolate chips and butterscotch ice cream! A sweet treat, these fluffy chocolate chip pancakes are a kid's dream, especially as it's served with butterscotch ice cream.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food american pancakes with chocolate chips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.