Prepare of Olive oil (enough to coat pan). While the oil is heating, in a small bowl mix the flour and spices. Cut the chicken into long strips and dip into the milk and then roll on the spices and place in the oil.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy southwest style chicken strips. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy southwest style chicken strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips :
- Get 1 of large pack chicken breast (cut into strips).
- Prepare of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).
- Get 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of Bush’s black bean fiesta, undrained (or 1 can regular black beans, undrained).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 2 jars (16 ounce) of Salsa.
- Get of White rice, cooked.
- Take of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Put the chicken strips in the buttermilk mixture. These simple fried chicken strips are delicious with a dip and fries. Enjoy them with ranch dressing, spicy chili mayonnaise, or a Louisiana remoulade sauce. The recipe is made with chicken breasts, but boneless thighs or chicken tenders may be used.
Instructions to make Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips :
- Rinse, pat dry chicken breast, then cut into strips…….
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or pan……
- Place chicken strips into heated oil in pan…….
- Season strips with chili powder, ground cumin,black pepper and minced garlic, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add into pot your can of black beans, corn and salsa, heat until boiling, then lower heat and continue to cook uncovered for 20 more minutes……..
- Serve spicy chicken over white rice topped with shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Add tomatoes with green chile peppers, beans and corn. Add a dash of cumin and serve. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Cut each chicken breast into four or five strips.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy southwest style chicken strips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.