How to Make Homemade Crock pot Cream of Chicken & Broccoli Over Rice. This Recipe is so East to Make Guys, you would be amazed at what you can out together. This creamy chicken and broccoli recipe has chunky, bite-size pieces of chicken and broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce, served over fluffy white rice.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice :
- Make ready 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken meat of choice cut in to bite sized pieces.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders and paprika to taste, I season pretty heavily.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 2 cups of milk, approximately.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Take 4 oz of cream cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Take 1 (10 oz) of bag frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green onions, whites and greens.
Since then, this cheesy chicken, broccoli, and rice casserole-style dish has been on regular rotation at my house. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite! broccoli – see notes in recipe for using frozen broccoli. minutes in the oven is all you need for casserole perfection. cream of chicken soup – any cream soup will work. I've seen a lot of recipes for broccoli, cheese and rice casseroles. Shred the chicken breasts with two forks.
Instructions to make Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice :
- Heat up enough oil to brown the chicken, 2-3 tbsp. Spread it into a single layer. Season well. Keep browning until the moisture evaporates and the chicken browns..
- Once the chicken has good color, add the flour. stir and coat. Let that cook for a bit, stirring. Add the milk, cream cheese and cheddar. Bring to a bubble. Add the broccoli then turn the heat down to simmer with a lid on. Stir occasionally to help the cream cheese melt..
- Make rice, however you make yours..
- When your rice is done, spoon the mixture over your rice. The Cajun in me puts chopped green onions on everything 😊.
I used low-fat broccoli cheese soup, low-fat cream of mushroom soup and threw in about a cup of shredded cheddar the end. Mix broth, rice, salt and pepper in insert. Secure lid; set pressure valve Chicken was rubbery and over cooked while the rice was super mushy. With the perfect cheese-rice-broccoli-mushroom ratio to please everyone. And it doesn't have any kind of "condensed cream of Melt butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.