Pour the chicken mixture into a deep pie pan or small casserole dish. Place the crust on top of the chicken mixture and cut small slits. Chicken pot pie is truly an heirloom recipe—cooks have been making it for centuries.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken pot pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken pot pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken pot pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken pot pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken pot pie :
- Get 2-3 of chicken breast, or rotisserie chicken pulled apart.
- Take 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Take 1 can of biscuits.
- Make ready 1 can of Cresent roll or any baking crust of your choice.
Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet and rub them with olive oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Place the chicken mixture in bottom pie crust. Cover with top crust, seal edges, and cut away excess dough.
Instructions to make Chicken pot pie :
- I first took the Cresent roll dough and lined the dish with it, placed in oven and cooked as directed, once done i set it aside..
- Mix shredded chicken, frozen mixed vegetables, cans of soup and salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the chicken mixture is warmed up and smooth, pour into the shell you set aside..
- Next open your can of biscuits, (I used flaky biscuits) but any will do. Place the biscuits on top of the mixture..
- Place in oven on the temperature on your biscuit package and bake..
Make several small slits in the top to allow steam to escape. Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. With a flaky, buttery crust, it's comfort food at its finest. And whiles it's a dish that you can. Classic southern homestyle chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and is budget-friendly, perfect for leftover chicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken pot pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.