Greek salad or this orzo salad are a natural addition, but Balela , Fattoush , Grilled Zucchini Salad and this cooling Watermelon Salad would work as. Skewer chicken onto wooden or metal skewers. Mix the oil and lemon mixture until "creamy" and drizzle over the hot chicken – do this as soon as they come off the grill.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken souvlaki. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Souvlaki is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Souvlaki is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken souvlaki using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Souvlaki :
- Prepare 5 of large, skinless chicken breast or 12 thighs chopped into chunks.
- Prepare of Red and Yellow peppers largely diced.
- Take of For the Marinade.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mint.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Take of zest and juice 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Make ready 1 of large sprinkle of salt and black pepper.
Chicken Souvlaki is a delicious Greek dish made of marinated chicken grilled or broiled on skewers. Serve as is or in a sandwich with Tzatziki sauce. Souvlaki is a popular Greek food that consists of small pieces of meat and sometimes veggies on a skewer. Chicken Souvlaki is one of my favorite Greek foods ever; the reason is very simple: I just love chicken skewer on a stick, grilled to perfection, moist, juicy and flavorful!
Steps to make Chicken Souvlaki :
- Chop the chicken into large chunks and place into a bowl..
- Simply add the oil, herbs and spices..
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Crush the garlic.
- Throw in, add salt and pepper and mix well. Leave to marinate.
- Chop the pepper. When the chicken has marinated place on to skewers with layers of chicken then pepper..
- Heat a griddle on high and cook the chicken on all sides until charred..
- After they are coked through, serve with some lettuce, salad, on wraps if you like!.
To prepare this chicken souvlaki recipe, start by preparing the marinade. Arrange warmed pita, sliced chicken, lettuce, onion, tomato, olives, and pepperoncini on a serving platter. Serve tzatziki sauce and feta cheese in separate bowls on the side. Stuff pita pockets with chicken and toppings to serve. Souvlaki Pita: meat is removed from the skewer and served in a pita along with tzatziki, tomato and onion.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken souvlaki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.