Place meatballs in bowl of a slow cooker and pour bbq sauce, grape jelly, and sriracha over. In a medium bowl mix together the bbq sauce and grape jelly. Pour the bbq & jelly mixture over the meatballs and stir.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jelly and bbq sauce meatballs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jelly and bbq sauce meatballs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs :
- Get 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of saracha.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 of sleeve crushed town house crackers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Make ready of Sauce——-.
- Prepare 1 bottle of sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- Get 1 of big bottle of grape jelly (or homemade ones but grape is best).
This appetizer recipe is a must try with this sweet chili sauce. Add BBQ sauce and grape jelly to pot – stir well to combine. Add meatballs to the mix – stir to fully coat with sauce. Once sauce begins to boil, lower heat.
Steps to make Jelly and bbq sauce meatballs :
- Mix the ingredients for the meatballs..
- Bake in oven for 35 min at 375. Let cool and store in bag in freezer until you’re ready to make the sauce.
- Mix the two ingredients for the sauce and heat in deep pot on stove for a few min. Add meatballs and simmer on the lowest setting until ready to serve (just to heat through).
Combine the grape jelly and the bbq sauce in the slow cooker. No reason to do this in a bowl and make an extra dish to wash. You can easily combine these in the bottom of the slow cooker. If there are still chunks of jelly, don't worry about it, as they will melt away in the slow cooker. Prepare meatballs according to package instructions.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food jelly and bbq sauce meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.