Olive Garden Copycat Chicken and Gnocchi Soup. This creamy chicken gnocchi soup is pretty quick when all is said and done. It's a great way to I know there's an Olive Garden chicken gnocchi soup out there, but I've never actually tried it.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and gnocchi soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Gnocchi Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken and Gnocchi Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and gnocchi soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Gnocchi Soup :
- Make ready 3 cup of half and half (you can use heavy cream or whipping cream).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter or any type of oil (I'm using vegetable oil spread).
- Prepare 1 of carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 1 of chicken breast, cubed into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare 1 bunch of of baby spinach.
- Make ready 1 of palm-full of dried Italian herbs.
- Get of salt and pepper (I'm using pink salt and peppercorn).
- Take 4 cup of of cold water.
- Take 1 packages of store-bought gnocchi or you can use a homemade recipe.
This Chicken Gnocchi Soup is better than Olive Garden! Loaded with tender chicken, chunks of vegetables, spinach in a creamy, flavorful broth. So over the last couple years as our girls are getting older, I've been trying to get into the habit of taking them out on. To me, crockpot chicken gnocchi soup means something that can be quickly and easily tossed together and tastes best when using good, quality ingredients.
Steps to make Chicken and Gnocchi Soup :
- Dice your onion, shred your carrot, and slice your chicken..
- In a large pot, heat your preferred oil on medium-high heat and add your chicken. When all sides of the chicken are seared, add in your flour and coat the chicken. It will absorb all of the oil in the pot and will stick to the bottom of the pot, that is alright! It is FLAVOR, my friends!.
- After about 2 minutes of cooking the flour and chicken, add in your carrots and onion. Add in a little salt, just to sweat the carrots and onion..
- After 5 minutes of those veggies working out (sweating and turning translucent), slowly add in your cold water, scraping the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon to loosen up the FLAVOR at the bottom of the pot..
- When your water starts to simmer, add in the cream and stir until it comes to a simmer. (About 5 minutes).
- Remember when I said a "palm-full of dried Italian herbs"? I literally meant it. Add it into the simmering pot and stir to combine. This is also a good time to taste and season your soup. Add in salt and pepper to your liking. Remember to always taste as you go!.
- Grab that bunch of spinach and stir it into the soup. It will wilt down in about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, get your gnocchi ready..
- Oh, hey, I have a recipe of potato gnocchi for this occasion! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365427-potato-gnocchi.
- Boil gnocchi according to its instructions and add it to the soup! Voila! You are done! I hope you enjoy!.
If I don't just *happen* to have some fresh homemade gnocchi laying around (which hello, like, NEVER HAPPENS, because homemade. A copycat of Olive Garden's favorite soup, this Chicken and Gnocchi Soup is filled with vegetables, chicken and potato gnocchi, all in a creamy, flavorful and comforting soup. This Kale Chicken and Gnocchi Soup is warm and comforting. Taste the Kale Chicken and Gnocchi Soup and adjust the salt or pepper as needed. OMG I love those little gnocchi! < Except when it comes to Chicken Gnocchi Soup; that is something we all love.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken and gnocchi soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.