Lean chicken makes a great base for a sandwich. Combine with fresh salad ingredients and a little low-fat mayonnaise. In this healthy chicken sandwich recipe, the avocado is mashed to create a healthy creamy spread.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chichen, avocado sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chichen, avocado sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chichen, avocado sandwich is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chichen, avocado sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chichen, avocado sandwich :
- Make ready loaf of French.
- Get of Chicken breast.
- Make ready of Avocado (or tomatoes).
- Get of Green and red bell pepper.
- Take of Irish potatoes.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
Grilled Chicken and Avocado Flatbread Sandwich. The recipe for the sauce makes a lot more than you'll need for this sandwich, but you'll probably be making more than one of these (and. Flip the chicken, then sprinkle with the remaining salt, pepper and garlic. Here are the main ingredients you will need.
Instructions to make Chichen, avocado sandwich :
- Season the chicken well with curry, thyme or oregano, bullion cube of your choice and a little salt. When cooked and tender, shread it. Slice the loaf to desired shape and thickness..
- Peel and boil the potatoes with some salt. When cooked, slice the avocados, the potatoes and dice the peppers as tiny as you can..
- Spread the mayonnaise or any spread of your choice on the bread slices.
- Put a layer of potato, avocado and chicken then sprinkle on some peppers..
- Spread mayonnaise on the bread that will be used over it. Serve with fresh orange juice or tea..
Place back in oven for a few minutes if you'd like to melt the cheese. (Mine was melted enough on warm rolls from the oven. Avocado pesto chicken salad made with an easy homemade nut free pumpkin seed & avocado pesto, then piled on toasted bread for a delicious, healthy sandwich. This Avocado Chicken Salad is not only healthy, but it tastes delicious! If you are trying to eat a little healthier these days and not cut out on the flavor, I highly suggest giving this a try! Spread the avocado mixture on each slice of bread.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chichen, avocado sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.