The salmon is buttery and flakey, the sauce is simple, rich but sort of light at the same time and the You can skip the rice and throw the salmon on top of salads or in a summer rolls – or heck even on. The 'big four flavors' of Thai cuisine marry beautifully with salmon, a perfect compliment to its the health benefits. Rich broiled salmon rests atop a lean vegetable-and-rice salad to make a beautifully balanced meal.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, thai salmon rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai Salmon Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Thai Salmon Rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook thai salmon rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Salmon Rice :
- Take of Low Fat Cooking Spray.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Get of Thai 7 Spice.
- Get of Thai, Jasmine or Basmati Rice.
- Make ready of Light Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Vegetable Stock.
- Take of Green Beans, trimmed and chopped.
- Make ready of 2 x 100g Skinless Salmon Fillets.
- Take of To serve, a handful of coriander leaves.
The Asian dressing includes big-impact flavors—fish sauce, lime juice and cayenne—but very little oil. The salmon is poached in a simple coconut Thai curry sauce that begs to be poured over rice or cauliflower rice. Salads can be a little bit bland sometimes but when you add the kicking flavors of Thai cuisine, it will be delicious. The Fitness Chef's Thai Salmon & Rice.
Instructions to make Thai Salmon Rice :
- Spray a large lidded pan with the cooking spray and heat until hot. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes..
- Stir in the Thai 7 spice and cook for a minute before adding the rice and stirring to coat..
- Pour over the coconut milk and stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 2 minutes..
- Stir in the beans and then place the salmon pieces on top of the rice. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until everything is cooked through..
- Serve with the coriander sprinkled on top..
- For an added twist serve with some chunks of watermelon…they cool the coconut milk and heat of the dish😋.
This Thai salmon recipe is a great way to mix up your marinades. Thai Salmon with Rice prepared in your Babycook! Giving baby a boost of good omega's! Here, Thai crunch bowl must-haves such as thinly steamed edamame, shredded red cabbage, and broiled salmon top brown rice.. Pan Grilled Garlic Salmon Fillet with Rice Pilaf Flavour Essence.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thai salmon rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.