Make a pocket on the side of each chicken breast, making sure not to. Not only is this chicken super easy, the topping is amazing!! A crispy Panko crusted chicken breast smothered in a delicious and cheesy jalapeno popper topping!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, jalapeño popper chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jalapeño popper chicken breast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast :
- Make ready 6 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 3 of slices bacon, diced.
- Get 2 of jalapeños, deseeded and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mayo or Greek yogurt.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 of bread crumbs.
I used fresh jalapenos in this recipe … and I really love spice so I added double the amount of diced jalapeno! If you only have the jarred jalapenos,… A spicy jalapeno popper dip is hidden inside a chicken breast then wrapped in bacon and baked to crispy deliciousness. Stuffed chicken breast at its best! Keto Jalapeño Popper chicken is a great recipe and keto friendly that everyone will get excited about.
Instructions to make Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast :
- Preheat oven to 425. Bake chicken in casserole dish about 40 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare topping. Add bacon, jalapeños, and onions to small skillet, and fry until bacon is crispy and others tender..
- Remove from heat and add to mixing bowl. Add cream cheese, mayo, and cheeses (only 1/2 cup parmesan). Mix together until well combined..
- Remove chicken from oven and reduce heat to 350. Spread topping over chicken until covered..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese on top. Bake 10 minutes. Set broil to low. Watch carefully until top turns lightly browned..
It's a fabulous way to jazz up boring chicken with tons of flavor in this recipe! This Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken recipe will not disappoint. If the chicken breasts are thick, I recommend cutting them in half so that they are half the thickness. This adds a little smokiness and sweetness to the inside of the popper itself. Next, wrap the jalapeno popper in chicken breast and then wrap that in bacon.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food jalapeño popper chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.