Ditch dry, tasteless chicken or turkey patties This is the best homemade tzatziki recipe! Ok, all you need for the burgers is some ground chicken, spinach, red onion, garlic, feta and salt and pepper. You literally chop up all the ingredients then add them to the ground chicken in a medium bowl.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken burger with carrot tzatziki. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Burger With Carrot Tzatziki is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Burger With Carrot Tzatziki is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken burger with carrot tzatziki using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Burger With Carrot Tzatziki :
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get of CHICKEN BURGER.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 75 grams of bread crumbs.
- Take 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cajun spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken mince.
- Get of TZATZIKI (GREEK YOGURT AND CARROT).
- Get 1 cup of TZATZIKI ( GREEK YOGURT AND CARROT ).
Use your hands to mix it all up. Make sure not to over mix as it will make the burgers tough. Add cucumber and carrot shreds to yogurt mixture. In large bowl, mix chicken, spinach, olives, cornstarch, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Burger With Carrot Tzatziki :
- FOR THE LG TZATZIKI (GREEK YOGURT AND CARROT) PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/417306-tzatziki-dipping.
- CHICKEN BURGER.
- soak bread crumbs with milk untill all milk is absorbed.
- put chicken in another bowl then add oregano and egg with seasoning.
- mix everything all up till smooth paste and shape into patties.
- fry patties with oil untill golden about 3 minute each side.
The zesty tzatziki and the hint of feta are a nod to Greek flavors that we all enjoy and doing it in a chicken burger is just so simple and healthy. These burgers could easily be made with ground turkey if it's what you have in the house, but the mellow flavor of the chicken was a prefect canvas for the fresh herbs so give the chicken a chance. Recipe: BLT Chicken Burgers Topped with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, and lettuce, this burger is a twist on one of your favorite sandwiches. Dip in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then again in flour mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken burger with carrot tzatziki recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.