Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan pumpkin muffins 🌱. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegan pumpkin muffins 🌱 using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱 :
- Take 1 (10 cm) of slice of fresh pumpkin.
- Make ready 1 of banana.
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoon of coconut sugar or agave syrup.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of olive oil spread.
- Take 1 cup of flour (I used wholemeal).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 5 tablespoons of oats.
Steps to make Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱 :
- Peel and remove the seeds from the pumpkin slice and cook until soft. Mash and set aside to cool..
- Cream the butter and sugar. Combine with the mashed pumpkin and combine with the remaining ingredients with a light touch. Transfer to cake cases and back in an oven at 220 for around 20 minutes. The cakes should be golden in top. Pop a cocktail stick into the cake and it should come out clean if it’s cooked. If not, pop it back in for a few more minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegan pumpkin muffins 🌱 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.