Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, paul's pizza dough. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Paul's Pizza Dough is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Paul's Pizza Dough is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have paul's pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paul's Pizza Dough :
- Make ready 187 g of Cool Water.
- Prepare 300 g of AP White Flour.
- Get 25 g of Semolina Flour.
- Take 3/8 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt (no subs as this is the correct quant. That quantity of table salt is too much.
- Prepare of Using a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.
Instructions to make Paul's Pizza Dough :
- Put all ingredients into a stand mixer with a dough hook.
- Set on first or second slow speed and knead for 15 minutes. if the dough is stuck to the bottom, add a tsp at a time of white flour, or a few drops of water if dry. The dough will be moist..
- Divide into two balls by weight or one ball for 15".Wrap in oiled plastic wrap and Freeze..
- Can be used the same day. If frozen take the day before and put in an oiled bowl and cover with the plastic wrap. Put into the refrigerator for the next day..
- If making by hand just follow whatever you normally do..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food paul's pizza dough recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.