Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza :
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Take of oil.
- Make ready 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Make ready 6 of pita or small, round Middle Eastern flatbreads.
- Take of BBQ Sauce.
- Take bag of shredded mozarella (You won't need all of it.).
- Get 1/2 of red onion, peeled and cut into very thin strips, vertically.
- Take of roughly 20 stems cilantro, chopped (I use stems and all.).
Instructions to make Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza :
- Preheat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large pan to high, add chicken to the pan in a single layer. Let it cook undisturbed for 3 or 4 minutes on one side. Then add salt and onion powder, redistribute chicken, ensuring that the uncooked side of each piece is touching the cooking surface, then cook another 4 or 5 minutes until all chicken is opaque and cooked through..
- Add 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce and mix to incorporate. Turn off heat, let chicken cool, and preheat oven to 435F..
- Toss chopped cilantro and red onions with oil. (About 1 Tablespoon per each.) This will give your cilantro and red onions more of a roasted flavor than if you didn't toss them in oil..
- Lightly brush each pita/flatbread with oil and place them on a baking sheet or sheet pan..
- Spread 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce on each pita/flatbread evenly..
- Top with mozzarella..
- Followed by the chicken divided in 6 equal portions. (I know there are only 5 here, but the Hubs had eaten one for breakfast. :P).
- Then top with onions. (As you can see, I LOVE onions. :D).
- Then cilantro. (As you can see, I also LOVE cilantro.).
- Then an optional additional sprinkling of mozzarella to hold the toppings in place once the cheese melts..
- Bake for 15 minutes, switching racks halfway to make sure each pan gets the same type and intensity of heat exposure. That's it! Enjoy. :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.