The dish is further made rich by adding crumbled khoya and dry fruits. This dish makes for a wonderful festive menu. Shir Sewain was a very heavy dessert with milk and khoya.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shir sewain. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shir sewain is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Shir sewain is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have shir sewain using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shir sewain :
- Make ready 250 gm of – Roasted vermicelli.
- Make ready 750 of ml- Milk.
- Take 400 gm of – sugar.
- Make ready 100 gm of – khoya.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of – ghee.
- Make ready 2 of tbsp- Raisins.
- Take 2 of tbsp- cashew nuts.
- Get 1 of tbsp- Roasted almonds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – pistachio nuts.
- Take 5-7 of – saffron strands.
- Get of Soak in 1 tbsp of water.
I had made it like a thick kheer, but it ended up becoming a solid dessert upon cooling. Meghalaya is a state is North East India. Sheer Sevai: A rich Indian dessert Sheer Sewai or Sheer Khurma is delicious dish of vermicelli pudding to whip up on festivals or celebrations. The name Sheer Khurma has a.
Steps to make Shir sewain :
- Heat a pan fry vermicelli in hot ghee until light golden brown.pour in milk..
- Allow it to simmer for two minutes.add sugar and continue cooking until sugar dissolves..
- Stir in Saffron, khoya, Raisins and nuts.granish with dry fruits..
- Serve hot/ cool..
Shir Sewain is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Further, add sugar and stir well till the sugar dissolves. Shir Sewain – Uttar Pradesh Special Uttar Pradesh known as UP is a state in North India with Lucknow as capital and Kanpur as the commercial capital. This states shares it border with Rajasthan,Haryana,Delhi, Uttarakhand,Bihar and Jharkhand. Uttar Pradesh cuisine is famous for it royal dishes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shir sewain recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.