Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, salted caramel brownie trifle. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook salted caramel brownie trifle using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle :
- Get of #FMC For brownie.
- Prepare of chocolate, melt half, chop half.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Make ready of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Get of oil.
- Get of salt.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- Take of water.
- Take of For caramel sauce.
- Get of salt.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of butter.
- Make ready of cream.
- Prepare of For layering.
- Prepare of + 200 ml whipping cream.
- Prepare of Oreo biscuits Vanilla.
- Make ready of Chocolate sauce.
Instructions to make Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle :
- #FMC Brownie – mix oil and sugar together till light and fluffy. Add eggs. Beat till mixed well. Add vanilla essence. Add melted chocolate. Fold it in. Add flour and cocoa in 3 parts. Add water if needed. Add salt. Fold well. Lastly add chopped chocolate and fold well. Grease a pan and line with parchment paper. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 30 to 40 mins..
- Caramel Sauce – add sugar in a thick bottom pan in very low flame, let it simmer and melt, dont stir. When the colour changes to golden brown, add butter. After butter is melted and mixed well, add cream. Stir well till all white specks disappear. Switch off gas. Add salt. This will thicken more. If it's too hard, reheat on very low flame and add milk till cream consistency..
- Whip 200 ml cream. Till stiff peaks. Incorporate half cooled caramel sauce in it. Keep in fridge. Save half..
- Whip 200 ml cream into stiff peaks. Keep it in fridge. Crush oreos. Keep aside..
- Layering – take a 1000 or 1500 ml bowl. Crush brownie roughly. Add to the bowl. Take caramel whipped cream. Layer it. Drizzle caramel sauce on top of it. Add whipped cream. Add chocolate sauce. Then crushed oreos. Repeat layers. In the last later of oreos top it off with generous amount of caramel cream and caramel sauce. I made 2 bowls out of this..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salted caramel brownie trifle recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.