Ragi flour is often used to make porridge, roti, mudde etc. Grease and dust the baking pan or grease and line HiPadhu. i understand this is eggless cake.but if i want to use how much eggs should i use in this one? I loved the idea of ragi in cake, i.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, eggless ragi chocolate cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Eggless Ragi Chocolate cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Eggless Ragi Chocolate cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggless ragi chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Ragi Chocolate cake :
- Prepare of ragi flour.
- Take of all-purpose flour (maida).
- Get of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Make ready of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Take of fresh curd.
- Prepare of rice-bran oil.
- Get of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of chopped walnuts.
This cake has all things GOOD in it- Ragi flour,Oats flour and Jaggery. We love it so much that we make it weekly now! All Reviews for Eggless Chocolate Cake II. Orange and chocolate are one of my favorite combinations.
Steps to make Eggless Ragi Chocolate cake :
- Sift together all the dry ingredients – maida, ragi flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Sieve it for at least 3 times..
- In another bowl, mix together brown sugar, oil, curd and vanilla essence till well combined.
- Grease a loaf pan with little oil and dust it with maida..
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Add the chopped walnuts to the dry ingredients mixture. Combine the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix together gently.
- Add a few tbsp of milk if the batter is too thick..
- Pour the cake batter into the loaf pan. Gently tap it for 3 times so any trapped air gets released.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes..
- Check if the cake is well baked using a knife/fork. Unmould the cake after 15 minutes. Slice and serve warm..
Adding the zest of an entire orange into this cakes make is so flavorful and fun, and obviously delicious! It makes the eggless chocolate orange cake so much better than a normal un-frosted cake. I often make this ragi and chocolate cake. It is very healthy and can be made with the regularly available ingredients. The cake came out very well.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food eggless ragi chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.