A note about affiliate links in this post. This Chicken Stir Fry recipe features lime, ginger, and honey, giving it that sweet and tangy blend of delicious flavors. Heat oil over high in a wok or large skillet.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sticky ginger lime chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sticky ginger lime chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sticky ginger lime chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sticky ginger lime chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky ginger lime chicken :
- Get 4 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- Get 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove, grated.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get 1 of small lime, juice and zest.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get Pinch of red pepper flakes.
It has ginger, it has chicken, it has lemon and it is sticky. What more can a girl want? Add the honeymixture and the slices of lime and bring to the boil. By: The Canadian Living Test Kitchen.
Instructions to make Sticky ginger lime chicken :
- Season the chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Cut a slit along the bone on the underside (the side opposite the skin). This will help speed cooking..
- Put the chicken skin-side down in a nonstick pan on medium-high heat. You won't need oil, the chicken will render enough fat. Let fry for 8 minutes. Flip and let fry on the other side for 6 minutes..
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together and pour it into the pan. Slide the chicken around to spread the glaze. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook another 2 minutes. Plate the chicken and pour the glaze over the top..
Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In large bowl, sprinkle chicken with cornstarch; toss to coat. Jack Lucas is in the Tasty Tenner kitchen delivering some top notch recipe ideas to impress your friends! Take a look at these incredible sticky chicken. In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, lime zest and ginger; season with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sticky ginger lime chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.