Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken meatball rice bowl with soft-poached egg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Meatball Rice Bowl With Soft-Poached Egg is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Meatball Rice Bowl With Soft-Poached Egg is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken meatball rice bowl with soft-poached egg using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Meatball Rice Bowl With Soft-Poached Egg :
- Get 4 of Chicken meatballs.
- Make ready 1 of bowl Cooked white rice.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 of Shiso leaves.
Steps to make Chicken Meatball Rice Bowl With Soft-Poached Egg :
- Make the soft-poached egg and slice the shiso leaves into thin strips..
- Fill a bowl with rice and pour in a little bit of meatball sauce..
- Place the meatballs, poached egg, and shiso on top of the rice to finish..
- I made a boiled egg version for my small child..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken meatball rice bowl with soft-poached egg recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.