Stuffed cauliflower pancakes, yummy…is all you will say as you enjoy this low calorie, wholesome wheat flour pancake filled with cauliflower Heat a non-stick pan, pour a ladleful of the batter and tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly. Cook the pancake on both the sides. Who said pancakes were only meant to be eaten for breakfast?
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, non-veg stuffed pancake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Non-veg STUFFED PANCAKE is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Non-veg STUFFED PANCAKE is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook non-veg stuffed pancake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Non-veg STUFFED PANCAKE :
- Make ready of Boiled boneless chicken :,.
- Make ready of chicken sausage :.
- Make ready of carrot, onion, garlic, tomato, capsicum : ,.
- Prepare of mashed potato :.
- Make ready of Flour : ,.
- Prepare of Egg :.
- Get of Butter : ,.
- Get of water :.
- Get of Roasted garlic ; , Mixed herbs : , Origano , Black pepper :.
- Take of salt sugar.
And who said that the food could only be sweet and/or topped with fruits, syrups, and other sugary condiments? Pancakes are a weekly occurrence at my house, but I occasionally find myself without key pancake ingredients like eggs and butter. Much to my own delight, I discovered that those ingredients weren't required to make a delicious pancake from scratch. Hotteok is a delicious stuffed Korean Pancake made with I find a non-stick skillet yields best results, but if you use a cast iron, be sure to add enough oil to prevent the pancake from sticking.
Instructions to make Non-veg STUFFED PANCAKE :
- At first shred the boiled chicken and chopped the sausage.
- Then take chopped vegetables, chopped sausage, shredded chicken, smashed potatoes in a plate and mix with roasted garlic, origano, mix herbs, black pepper, salt and sugar. Ready for stuffing ingredients..
- Take another bowl have to ready the batter with egg, flour, eater, pinch of salt, black pepper and mix herbs. Batter should be mildly dilute..
- Take a non-stick pan, after butter brushing should be make a pan cake with that batter in low flame, then filled with stuffing ingredients and fold like a half circle. After that shallow fry it with little amount of butter. Ready yummy "NON-VEG STUFFED PANCAKE" and serve with tomato ketch up..
Non-veg stuffs is the page where you can visit and remove your stratch and you can enjoy some letest. Stuffed pancakes are nothing more than your average pancake folded over a pastry filling and fried on the griddle, but the taste is outstanding with endless options. The king of non-veg parathas is the Mughlai Paratha. The sole player here are the eggs, yes crunchy paratha made with maida will a simple stuffing of egg and these are totally delicious. A great, simple, no-fail pancake recipe for super fluffy homemade pancakes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food non-veg stuffed pancake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.