Kheer recipe – rice kheer is one of the most basic desserts made with milk, rice & sugar. To make rice kheer, many people prefer basmati rice since it makes the dish very flavorful. Rice Pudding is made in many households throughout India, especially on special occasions and festivals.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, rice kheer. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice kheer is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Rice kheer is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook rice kheer using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice kheer :
- Prepare of rice, soaked.
- Get of whole milk.
- Make ready of cardamom pods.
- Take of sugar.
- Make ready of cream.
Rice is cooked in milk and simmered for long time. Rice kheer is one traditional favorite all across India, particularly in the south, where it's one of the most preferred But, these days rice kheer may be made quickly with condensed milk and cooked rice. Rice kheer (rice pudding) is an all-time fav of millions. The sweet, nutty, and creamy texture and the taste of well-cooked rice kheer can entice the five senses, toss you up in the sky with pure ecstasy.
Steps to make Rice kheer :
- Boil your rice until it is mushy – this is at least 10 minutes of active boiling While that happens use a wide bottomed steel pot (NOT Non-stick) to bring your milk to a simmer Lightly bruise the cardamom pods and add them to the milk, keep the temperature low,.
- Once the rice is mushy, drain most of the water and then mash it up thoroughly on a plate with a fork Add to the milk mixture along with the sugar. Mix well..
- Cook on low – a gentle simmer for an hour. The milk will scald at the bottom of the pan but should not burn. Stir with a rubber spatula every now and then to check..
- The kheer will cook down quite a bit in this time, add 1/4 cup of the cream you are using and taste – add more sugar or cream if desired Serve garnished with nuts or plain..
Don't be put off by the texture of this pudding! Kheer is the original rice pudding, which became part of western cuisine. Kheer is a creamy rice pudding that requires three essential ingredients: rice, milk, and sugar. We almost always have those three ingredients at my house, making this an easy dessert to throw. Indian kheer– either the rice or vermicelli version– is relatively simple to make and guaranteed to make you and your guests want more than one serving.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food rice kheer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.