Street Style Salna with detailed notes and videos. Typical street style salna, quick and easy gravy recipe. An excellent sidedish for Biriyanis, chapathi, idli, dosai.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, salna for parota. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salna for parota is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Salna for parota is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have salna for parota using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salna for parota :
- Get of To sauté and grind.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 5-6 of Garlic pods.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
- Take 2 of Onion chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato chopped.
- Make ready 5 of whole Cashews.
- Prepare of Grated coconut.
- Get 10 of mint leaves.
- Make ready of To make gravy.
- Prepare of Whole spices (Cinnamon, cloves, stone flower, start anise).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 of small tomato chopped (optional).
- Take leaves of Curry.
- Prepare of Vegetables or chicken (optional).
- Prepare of Spice powder (1 tsp chilly powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, pinch of turmeric powder) or replace all with 3 tsp homemade kari milagai thool.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
Parotta Salna or Empty Salna Recipe Inspiration I was sort of confused what to name the title for this recipe. Sudha's Salna or Street Style salna. It is popular among people because of its spicy flavor and price. It can be served with parotta, idli, idiyappam, chapati, appam, and many more Tiffen items.
Steps to make Salna for parota :
- Heat a pan with oil. Add cumin seeds, pepper, fennel seeds, ginger, garlic and few curry leaves. Sauté for few mins..
- Add onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add tomatoes and sauté until it becomes soft. Add cashews, grated coconut and mint leaves. Switch off the flame. Cool it and grind it into smooth paste..
- In a pan add all whole spices and let it splutter. Add onion, curry leaves and sauté well. Add 1 small tomato and sauté well. Add some vegetables or chicken and sauté until it gets cooked. Add ground paste, spice powders and salt. Add enough water and cook until done..
It also goes well with pulao because of the spices in it. VEGETABLE SALNA FOR PAROTTA Salna is a spicy, delicious side dish served with parotta in road side hotels of Tamil nadu(Kai endhi bhavan). It is very popular in Madurai. Empty Salna recipe is nothing but a plain, watery, tomato based spicy gravy packed with awesome flavor. Hi All Welcome to chef Deena's Kitchen!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food salna for parota recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.