Heat the oil and saute the remaining onion and mushrooms for a few minutes or until softened. Add the meat/chicken and marinade to the pan and cook. In a large bowl, combine the meat, salt, pepper, paprika and flour.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy brazilian beef strogonoff. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Brazilian Beef Strogonoff is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Brazilian Beef Strogonoff is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy brazilian beef strogonoff using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Brazilian Beef Strogonoff :
- Make ready 3 of Chopped Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 350 g of beef cut in big cubes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 200 g of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 150 ml of fresh Single Cream.
- Get 1/2 of dose of whiskey or white wine.
Make sure the meat is well coated. Preparation Preheat a large skillet or a Dutch oven over medium heat. Lightly season the meat with salt and pepper. Turn off heat and serve the strogonoff with potato sticks, white rice and a nice salad.
Instructions to make Easy Brazilian Beef Strogonoff :
- Cut the garlic, onion and beef..
- Season the beef with black pepper and sea salt..
- On a hot pan with olive oil stir the garlic and onion for some time and add the beef. Stir until properly sealed..
- Add the butter and mix it until it melts completely..
- Add the tomato sauce and mix until it boils..
- Add the ketchup, mustard and the Worcester sauce. Mix it until it boils again..
- Finally add the single cream and the whiskey or wine. Mix it well and turn the heat down..
- Half cover it with the pan lid and leave it on the low heat for a few minutes for the alcohol to evaporate..
- Serve it with white rice and side salad..
Remove from heat and set aside. When meat is browned, drain excess fat from skillet. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Cook ground beef in melted butter until browned.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy brazilian beef strogonoff recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.