Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, old fashioned beef stew. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Old Fashioned Beef Stew is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Old Fashioned Beef Stew is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have old fashioned beef stew using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Old Fashioned Beef Stew :
- Prepare of stewing beef.
- Get of Onions, chopped.
- Take of crushed garlic.
- Take of beef stock.
- Make ready of Carrots as enough.
- Take of Potatoes as enough.
- Make ready of bay leaves.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Old Fashioned Beef Stew :
- Brown the beef and set aside.
- Saute the onion and garlic until the onion turned little brown.
- Put the beef back to the pot with half of the beef stock and bay leaves..
- Close the lid and let it cook until the beef tender, stir it every 10 minutes to avoid burn the meat at the bottom of the pot..
- When you see the beef cooked half way, put carrot and potatoes into the pot and some more beef stock, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce..
- Stir it now and them and taste, put salt, pepper and sugar as needed..
- Dish up with steamed rice or mash potatoes or any companion you choose..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food old fashioned beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.