Allow to cool to room temperature. Or Greek-style, depending upon the activity. Whatever they are doing, it is often loud and (sometimes irritatingly) proud.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, greek style rice pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Greek style rice pudding is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Greek style rice pudding is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have greek style rice pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek style rice pudding :
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Italian style rice.
- Get 1-2 cups of water.
- Make ready 1.5 litres of milk.
- Take 1 1/4 cups of granulated sugar or to your liking.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take of Ground cinnamon for topping.
This brashness isn't particularly different from any other once-great culture who Rizogalo. Greek rice pudding is just one of those delightfully straightforward, simple dishes. Greek-style rice pudding is a popular dish that is usually enjoyed as a sweet breakfast, a light afternoon snack, or a comforting dessert. In its basic form, it consists of rice and milk that are slowly cooked and vigorously stirred until they transform into a thick, almost custard-like treat.
Steps to make Greek style rice pudding :
- Firs wash the rice vigorously in a strainer.
- Now add the water in a pot and add water till it covers the rice about one inch above and boil at low heat till the water is almost evaporated from the pot.
- In another bigger pot add the milk and bring it to a boil at medium low heat.
- Now that the water is starting to boil add the rice,cinnamon sticks,vanilla and sugar make sure the rice goes in with the left over water it will help so the milk will not rise.
- Cook at low closer to medium heat stirring constantly so the rice doesn’t stick for close to 45 min you will notice the starch will start making the pudding thicker.
- Now it’s ready poor it in small bowls and enjoy.
I love a great Greek rice pudding recipe. That's why I'm always on the hunt for a great greek rice pudding recipe. And when I say great … I really mean the OLDEST. Greek rice pudding is a thick and creamy treat—it takes quite a bit of stirring action to thicken properly, but the end result is really worth the effort. Rice pudding devotees are quite emphatic about the kind of rice they use.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food greek style rice pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.