Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, malteser no-bake cheese cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Malteser No-Bake Cheese Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Malteser No-Bake Cheese Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have malteser no-bake cheese cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Malteser No-Bake Cheese Cake :
- Prepare of Biscuit Base.
- Prepare of All butter Shortbread Tray bake.
- Get of malteser chocolate (crushed).
- Make ready of Butter(softened).
- Take of Cheesecake Mix.
- Take of Double Cream(whipped).
- Take of Icing Sugar.
- Make ready of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese (Philadelphia).
- Get of Milk Chocolate Bar (Melted).
Steps to make Malteser No-Bake Cheese Cake :
- Prep the biscuit base: combine the ingredients thoroughly. Pour in the mix into a greased cake tin. Preheat oven at 180’C. Bake the base in the oven for 10 mins. Remove from oven and refrigerate..
- Prep Cheesecake mix: combine the cream cheese and whipped double cream till thoroughly mixed in together. Stir in vanilla essence and melted chocolate. Add the crushed malteser chocolates and mix in roughly. And finally add the icing sugar and combine loosely. Pour over the cooked biscuit base. And leave to set in the fridge for 30-40 mins(or longer)..
- Serving Suggestion.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food malteser no-bake cheese cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.