Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork and avocado rice noodle soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pork and avocado rice noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup :
- Get 1 of Avocado.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 2 of Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sirracha.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ponzu.
- Get 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Miso Paste.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 of vegetable bouillon cube.
- Prepare of rice noodles.
- Take 1 packages of Pork (thinly sliced).
- Make ready 1 cup of boiling water.
Steps to make Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup :
- Mix all in a bowl into a paste.
- Add to boiling water until noodles are soft and pork is cooked.
- Slowly add bowl of all other ingredients to pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork and avocado rice noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.