Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brownie crinkle cookies [no flour]. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] :
- Prepare 28 g (2 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 140 g (5 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped small.
- Get 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of medium-size egg (about 48 g without shell).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 13 g (2 tbsp) of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- Take 1/8 tsp of baking powder, sifted.
- Make ready 10 ml (2 tsp) of milk.
- Take 1 pinch of salt, optional.
Steps to make Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] :
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double-boiler. Using a silicone spatula, mix until thoroughly combined. Then remove from double-boiler and set aside to slightly cool..
- Beat egg and sugar with a mixer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the melted chocolate. Beat again until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Then switch to a silicone spatula and mix thoroughly. If your batter turns out runny, refrigerate until it gets stiffer for about 15 minutes..
- Portion the dough with a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop onto a tray lined with parchment paper. If you want to round the cookie, do it with a wet finger to avoid sticking..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Bake for 12 minutes if you want softer cookies. Bake longer if you want them crispier..
- Let cool completely on the tray before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brownie crinkle cookies [no flour] recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.